8.04.2009

National Night Out


We had a National Night Out gathering here in our neighborhood. So nice to meet the people who protect us from harm, whether from fire or our own silly selves ; )

The boys saw a fire truck, a fire rescue team, a motorcyle cop and the Chief of Police for the county (very large county).


I recently purchased an XL Sizzix die and am so very pleased with it! It's the box designed like a Chinese take-out box. Our oldest son is having a birthday and so I made 18 of them for his class. When they are done I'll post, but for now I'll put up a link to the die.


Interesting note: Memory Makers, the soon-to-be defunct magazine, has partnered with Northridge Media to fulfill subscribers' orders left hanging (hello). Scrapbook Update reported it in the newsletter (thank you!). They will be filling with digital editions. I perused a few copies and it's a nice gesture, but, well, nothing can fully replace the pulp copies (call me old-fashioned).

Photo of our 2 year old's birthday "cake" back in April.

Cha~

No comments: