10.20.2009

Not Much. But Not Nothing



I have finally finished the pretty quilt for my niece (the Michael Miller Apple Fairy panel). It's just such a pretty illustration for a young lady that I couldn't resist doing it (I'm not into fairies, but the quilt isn't for me, right?).


Anyway, the next project is a wall hanging with the Deja Brew panel from Studio E. I got mine at Hancock's Fabrics (not H of Paducah, but that is a great place to shop online). I snapped a pic so as to know where blocks go, but the pattern is sort of my own. It IS inspired by a wall hanging titled Stepping Stones that I found in a recent magazine, American Patchwork and Quilting, October 2009.
I'm not a drafter. As you can see.
Here are the boyz in a rare, quiet moment. They are pirates, from time to time (note the head scarves) and they must be ransacking this poor farmer's goods, from what I can tell.






Cast on, stitch on and sew on.



No comments: