9.26.2010

xPost

Did you get to do something special for yourself this past week? I did!





My “haul” via photo. Some Slice goodies, amazing die cuts from MM’sE and some Basic Grey. Let’s play!

P.S. After getting to play with the Slice pen tips, I became discouraged. The first tips seem dried out. The second tips (there's a black and a blue stick filled with the tips) wrote well, but by the time I got those suckers to work I was tired out and put the whole thing away. I like the Slice enough; it's highly portable. It's obvious to me now that I should have sprung for the markers and not the pens.

As for the MMsE die cuts, wow! I got to work adding glitter to die cuts I had already made and it really made them look like purchased items. Lovely! I highly recommend the Martha Stewart glitters.

M…

No comments: