1.07.2013

I've been at the sewing machine for weeks now and just gave my first kids' size quilt away yesterday; the boys went to a birthday party and it was their gift to the BD boy. Very unique party as they had rented a skating rink and invited guests to bring "anything on wheels" to ride on. There were six of the razor-bikes there and the boys had a blast with theirs.
My Sapphire 835 is a dream for me - huge step forward from my old 330 (both are Husqvarna-Viking).
A current quilt (out of numerous projects). They look so pathetic in this stage, don't they? I use safety pins and running stitches in combination for basting. The backside is the green and blue gridded print. I love the gradual curves on this pattern.
Most of my quilting stash. It's small, but then there's the scraps pile under the table. Thread and Thumb

No comments: