7.30.2009

The Geek in Me




























Okay, I'll admit it: I am a patterned paper dweeb. Any paper with intriguing colors or interesting designs floats my boat. That's why I fell in love with scrapbooking and card making years ago. Also, twice a year the craft and hobby industry has a wholesaler's show and that gets me back into wondering what's new in the business.





Recently, okay, over the last year, the scrapbooking business was tainted with a contest scandal, the economic woes have dragged it down and some old reliables are going away or changing (change is good, but just so far before it becomes something else). Having also been duped, by a fellow poster on a forum who stole about $250 of inks, ink pads and accessories, I veered away for a bit. But now I am back into playing around with paper and getting inky hands again.








Cha~

No comments: